Friday, 1 March 2013

Things I have ordered!

Don't you love it when you get things through the post? (that aren't bills of course) Well a few days ago I ordered some items offline and to my surprise just two days later they arrived!




I desperately needed a new purse as I had destroyed my old one and couldn't find any that I really liked, until I found this one. I usually go for pink/red purses so this one is great for a little change, as well as being really cute!
I also found this 'Blog inc' book online at Urban Outfitters I thought it would be an interesting read and really help me learn a little more about blogging, besides it was really cheap, so thought WHY NOT and bought it.
Finally I bought a set of hairdressing scissors and thinning or crocodile scissors; I am in no way trained to cut hair but I am really fed up with being unsatisfied after a trip to the hairdressers so decided to go crazy and just begin experimenting on my hair, there's all sorts of tutorials online and if I make any mistakes it will just grow back, right?
Don't worry though, I wont be cutting myself a new fringe or anything too drastic yet ;)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment