Sunday, 24 March 2013

More shopping and car saving


This should have gone up a very long time ago, not sure what went wrong here.

I took another cheeky visit to Boots a couple days ago as I was in town buying Mother's Day present. 
There were a few things I was in need of, for example pressed powder, which I managed to get. I have always used the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent and am kind of afraid of branching out now, I know it works and I know I like it and that it is not expensive so like to stick to it.
I also picked up Maybeline's new Rocket Volume mascara in Black, I had heard some good things about this mascara but honestly after a few days of using it, I am not that excited over it, the brush is also plastic which I wasn't aware of and I usually don't find I like brushes like this.
Finally I had been looking for a flat top foundation brush in Boots for awhile but hadn't seen one, I'm not sure if I completely missed it each time but I found the real Techniques stippling brush (pixiwoo on youtube) , I do not know how I lived without this brush, it is perfect, it gives an even coverage of my foundation and a flawless base as well as there being no fall out. I love that Sam and Nic use the brushes on their channel and their are some great tutorials online.


I am not the best person at saving money, I spend it as soon as I get it and just cannot get it into my head that I need to save for some things. I really can't remember how I managed to pay for Ibiza but somehow did it!
So I am in love.. but this is not a normal love between two people, oh no, this is my absolutely crazy-makes-me-want-to-pop love for.. a car.
It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I am absolutely desperate for it.
It isn't the cheapest of things I have ever wanted to buy but that's not going to stop me. It pains me to say it but I'm going to have to make some cuts and become very harsh on myself with spending.
I need to become a master of saving so this will mean a lot less clothes and beauty buying, not completely don't be crazy, just some cut backs. Of course I will still make posts but won't always be splurging out for awhile.

Anyway hope your weekend went well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment