Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Boots Haul

A few days ago I took a trip into town as there were some bits and bobs that I needed, turns out I ended up spending most of my time roaming around Boots, I got myself a few things but also picked up my boyfriend some things he needed as well (which I will include)
It was one of those shopping trips I was pretty satisfied with.



There were quite a few offers on some of the bits I wanted so was really happy with that although I think I made a mistake with one as it didn't come off as an offer, but oh well, I got what I needed.


What I got for myself:
The razors aren't the most interesting purchase, however they were supposed to be part of a deal and they were needed (winters over now guys! Gotta think about getting those legs out!) I also did managed to get myself some of the Boots tea tree and witch hazel cleansing and toning lotion that I had previously talked about yaaaay, I bought some of the larger oval cosmetic wipes to go with this, they were exactly the same price as the smaller sized ones funnily enough so it made sense to buy the bigger of the two.
As well as this I also got myself another Balmi, my sister has the strawberry one so I had smelt its deliciousness so thought I should get myself one, I still prefer my raspberry one and that will be staying on my door keys. I figured I'd save this new Balmi for my new car keys.
I have also heard a lot about Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish, so thought I needed to try it; I found it really great, the colour looks exactly the same as it does in the bottle and  they have barely chipped over the days I have been wearing it.
There was a small but great selection of colours, including some really summering shades, then I also saw the almost oxblood/burgundy coloured polish, which I fell for and picked up.



The bits for jon are muuuuch less interesting but I am sure I will be using some so thought I would include them.
Firstly I picked up some bubble bath as he does like to get in touch with his feminine side every now and then plus I tend to have a lot of baths at his so will be using this shh.. I spent a long time choosing between scents I liked and scents Jon would like whilst still feeling masculine, I bought this one which is a really delicious scent and is pretty much unisex.
Then there was an offer on Original Source shower gel which is to die for, (I'm really into the raspberry and vanilla milk at the moment) and Jon had heard about but couldn't seem to find the Chocolate and Mint scented one which is also scrummy, I bought him a couple of those and a shower gel which is new from Radox called Cherry Blast which is also really good and Jon loves all things cherry flavoured.
Boring, Boring but there was also an offer on Linx, I picked up these three for him as they were the ones I had either smelt on him before so had grown attached to or just thought smelt good. I did also try the new Linx Apollo but thought it actually smelt really crappy so didn't get any of that.
Face Wipes because it's good to keep your face clean even if you are male.
Finally.. Oh my goodness, one of the greatest things I have ever bought.. Jon and I had been going on for ages about how we needed to get a shower brush as we both also love having our backs scratched  I found this pretty cheap and it is so satisfying, and really handy at the same time. Such a great buy!

So I did really quite well, Jon seem please and I certainly was as well.


Let me know if any of you have used any of these products and what you think of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment